Square Table_One, Bistro by Magis
designed by Konstantin Grcic
The Table_One, Bistro from Magis is one sturdy piece. With a 75.5 pound concrete base this Magis end table is grounded, solid, and a nice change of pace from the flimsy end tables that seem to tip over at every opportunity. The Square Table_One, Bistro by Magis is versatile enough to work well in almost any space. Available in white, black or white and black the Table_One, Bistro is one of the sturdiest end tables on the market.
Black Table_One, Bistro tables come with a black frame.
White and White with Black edge Table_One, Bistro tables come with a polished aluminum frame. All versions come with a concrete base painted transparent clear.
The Square Table One, Bistro features:
- Dimensions: 31" w x 31" d x 28" h
- Black top comes with a black anodized frame
- White and white with black edge tops come with a polished aluminum frame
- Concrete base provides an incredible sturdy base
- 1/2" thick HPL laminate top
- Low height, end table model