Item #: ELVSYUB47
Sylis 47" Bench
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Sylis 47" Bench
by Elemental Living
With its clean lines, elegant wood top frame and sleek powder-coated steel legs, the versatile Sylis 47" Bench can be put to multiple uses depending on your need at the time. It works great as a bench at the end of your bed, an upholstered cocktail table or ottoman in front of your sofa, or as overflow seating when you have all of your friends over.
The base of the Sylis Bench comes in powder-coated steel in a variety of color options and your choice of fabric or leather upholstery. Also available in a 58" version)
- 17" h x 47" w x 28" d
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- 3 solid wood options for the top frame
- Bent steel legs offer stability and a balanced aesthetic
- Comfy enough to carry on a long conversation with your seatmate
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Upholstery: your choice of fabric or leather, foam cushion
Top frame: solid wood
Legs: bent powder-coated steel
17" h x 47" l x 28" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.