Item #: ELVSYCT47
Sylis 47" Cocktail Table
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Sylis 47" Cocktail Table
by Elemental Living
The design of the clean Sylis Cocktail Tables is a lesson in what you can do with a few simple gestures. The long, steel legs form a continuous band and are curved at just the right angle to embrace a simple yet elegant rectangular solid wood top. The contrast between the top and base of this coffee table is striking - the visual lightness of the continually bending steel legs contrasts beautifully with the solid wood top. The result is an unmistakable silhouette that will bring balance and visual impact to any room.
The smaller of the two Sylis Cocktail Tables (also available in a 58" version), this 47" version has a base available in six stylish colors. The top comes in your choice of solid Maple, Walnut or White Oak.
- 13.5" h x 47" w x 28.3" d
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- 3 solid wood options for the tabletop
- Bent steel legs offer stability and a balanced aesthetic
- Is just begging to be topped with a round of margaritas or a veggie tray
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Tabletop: solid wood
Legs: bent powder-coated steel
13.5" h x 47" l x 28.3" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.