Tanami Credenza by BDI
Contrasting straight lines with flowing, sculpted patterns, this stunning console is certain to be a conversation starter and the focal point of any room, whether used for storage, in a dining room or entryway.
- Beautifully sculpted doors create a dramatic storage credenza that is the focal point of any room.
- Doors conceal four compartments, each with an adjustable shelf. Wire management holes in the back of the cabinet also make it suitable for light media use.
- Tanami can also be purposed as an attractive media cabinet thanks to built-in wire management and adjustable shelves that can comfortably accommodate most AV components.
- Polished chrome legs.
- Top Shelf Capacity - 175 lbs.
- Maximum TV Size - Up to 85" TV, Component Capacity - up to 8 units
- Interior Compartment (x4) Interior Dimensions - 16"L x 29"W x 19"H
- Interior Compartment (x4) Adjustable Shelf Capacity - 23lbs. Interior Compartment (x4) Bottom Shelf Capacity - 45lbs.
- Adjustable Shelf Increments - 1.25"; 4 positions
Materials & Measurements
Materials: High Pressure Laminate, Powder Coated Steel
Overall: 32" H x 84" W x 18" D
Overall Product Weight: 176
Number of Shelves Behind Doors: 4
Shelves are Adjustable: Yes
Accomodates TVs up to 85"
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
Thoughtful design; sleek lines; material quality that is without peer. BDI was founded in 1984 by Bill Becker with the goal of making top-notch modern furniture design accessible to the public. They've succeeded. With the most functional, well-engineered, and attractively designed TV stands on the market, BDI has raised the bar to an impressive height. Features like flow-through ventilation, IR-friendly glass, integrated wheels, and removable back panels are just a few of the innovative ways BDI has discovered to make the TV stand that much better. Today, BDI is best know for its home entertainment systems, but it has also applied its vision and craftsmanship in its lines of tables, shelving, and mirrors. BDI is located in Chantilly, Virginia.