by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Hearkening back to the Nelson Platform Bench's design cues, the Transit Bench adds its own twist to the echo of that famous design. Transit's powder-coated steel legs splay outward at an attractive angle and provide a sturdy base for the bench's FSC-Certified Ash top slats. Perfect as an occasional seating piece, a coffee table, or as a display platform.
- Bench slats are made from FSC-Certified Ash in support of responsible forest management
- Tubular steel base is finished in durable powder-coat
- A bumper on the bottom of each leg protects flooring
Materials & Measurements
- Solid, durable, FSC-Certified Ash top
- Powder-coated tubular steel legs
- Overall: 15" h x 48" w x 15" d
The Transit Bench contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.