Tribeca Sofa by Younger
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
At A Glance:
Make movie night more comfortable than ever with this casual sofa. With space for three adults, the Tribeca Sofa features contrasting welting and optional feather-down fill or YLux cushions for extra comfort. Low to the ground, this is a sturdy sofa that can serve as the cornerstone - against a wall or as a space-defining piece in the center of a room - of your living area's design.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Removable seat cushions are made of High Resiliency (HR) 2.0 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material - also available with super-comfortable Feather-and-Down fill.
- Sinuous springs support the seat and back and give them long-lasting sturdiness.
- Sloping arms are double-padded, so they'll be comfortable and soft enough to lean on when you stretch out.
- Frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
- Overall: 34" h x 80" w x 43" d
- Seat height: 16"
- Seat depth: 26"
- Seat width: 76"
- Arm height: 26"
- 175 lbs
- SFI Certified hardwood frame, 2.0 density foam, double padded arms, webbed seat, spring backs, black plastic feet (non-adjustable)
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About The Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is free!
This is custom made when you order and ships within 5-6 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Standard Ship Method:
Ships via standard freight
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
10 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty
Lifetime Warranty (In Fall of 2017, Younger changed their standard cushion to Y Lux.)
All other parts:
1 Year Warranty
Viewing warranty requires Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.