Groupwork 66" Mobile Screen
At A Glance:
The Groupwork Mobile Screen is the perfect way to add partitions to your office space that don't require professional installation and can be moved at anytime. Whether temporary or a semi-permanent fixture of your office, the Mobile Screen offers the kind of flexibility your company needs to facilitate a better day-to-day work environment.
What's To Like:
Locking wheels keep the screen in place when you're using it, and make moving it out of the way a breeze. Add markerboard to give yourself a handy writing surface, or choose a cloth-covered tackboard panel for attractive sound absorption.
What's Not to Like:
You can probably find cheaper options out there. Turnstone knows they have a quality product that will outlast its competitors - and the price shows it.
The Bottom Line:
The Groupwork 66" Mobile Screen fills a particular need - and then some. It's durable, easily moveable, and a great way to segment space for greater productivity.
- Great complement to existing office furniture
- Mobile design - just pull screen to where it is needed
- Available with flip-chart pegs to make presentations easy
- Panels available in laminate or ceramicsteel markerboard (compatible with standard dry-erase markers) or upholstered tackboard panel
- If ceramicsteel markerboard is chosen, ceramicsteel comes on 1 side of the screen
- Multiple width choices make it easy for you to get just the right fit for the area to which you'd like to add privacy
- Also see the Groupwork 54" Mobile Screen
The Groupwork Mobile Screen is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TS4S2466X, TS4S3066X, TS4S3666X, TS4S4266X, TS4S4866X.
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.
Materials & Measurements
- Panel: laminate or ceramicsteel markerboard, or fabric-upholstered tackboard
- Frame: steel
- Casters: black plastic
- 66" h x 24"-48" w x 16" d