Vasari Corner Flat Panel Plasma / LCD TV Console
At A Glance:
A huge home theater system a thing that dreams are made of. Unfortunately, they take tons of space, time, and money to build. If you live in an apartment, having your very own viewing theater probably isn't in the cards. That doesn't mean you can't watch TV in style.
The Vasari Corner Flat Panel TV Console is a simple and suitable solution to lower cost home theater design. The trapezoidal shape nestles perfectly into a corner, or it can stand against a wall. Versatility is its middle name. Coupled with two storage shelves that can hold electronics or movies, this product can do it all. Don't get a TV any bigger than 48" though, otherwise it'll hang awkwardly over the edges.
- Studio apartments, lofts, and bedrooms
- Gaming centers
- Waiting Rooms
- People with an aversion to rectangular furniture
- Folks who need a TV stand quickly (Arrives in 1-2 weeks)
The Bottom Line
The Vasari Corner Flat Panel TV Consol isn't a top-of-the-line product, and that's OK. It's an affordable media center that ships via UPS and delivers quickly. For folks that are on a budget or just don't want to invest tons of money into a premium TV stand, the Vasari does just fine. Some assembly is required, but it's straightforward and uncomplicated. It's a good product at a great price, and it can match many different types of decor. What else do you expect out of a TV stand other than practicality, usability, and affordability?
- Overall Size: 22" h x 48" w x 20" d
- Accommodates flat panel plasma / LCD TVs up to 150 lbs
- All 6 storage compartments have cable management cutouts
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Finished in durable deep black laminate
- Made in Canada
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
Overall: 22" h x 48" w x 20" d
Accomodates TVs up to 48"
Center compartments size: 8" h x 21.5" w x 17.75" d
Sides size: 8" h x 10.75" w x 8" d
Assembly Required: Yes