by Younger Furniture
At A Glance:
Simple, casual, and just linear enough to satisfy our modern tastes, the Vice Sofa features slightly rounded track arms, svelte form, cylindrical metal legs, and thick, well-stuffed cushions. This is a large sofa that doesn't look heavy or overwhelming - and extreme comfort can be achieved if optional feather-down fill is chosen.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Back cushions are removable and comfortably stuffed with polyester fiber.
- Removable seat cushions are made of Y Lux 2.5 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material - also available with super-comfortable Feather-and-Down fill.
- Sinuous springs support the seat and back and give this sofa long-lasting sturdiness.
- Arms are double-padded for a combination of strength and comfort.
- Frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 35" h x 88" w x 35" d
Seat Width 79"
Seat Height 18"
Seat Depth 22"
Arm Height 26"
SFI Certified hardwood frame, 2.0 density foam, double padded arms, spring supported seats
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About the Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.