Voi U-Shaped Workstation with Low Credenza
Great workspaces don't need to take up a great deal of space. This Voi setting combines mixed materials and a multi-level worksurface creates a fresh design approach. The lower storage credenza and stack-on storage keep everything neatly hidden away when not in use.
This is one of our most appealing and multi-surfaced desking solutions. It takes the standard U Shaped Work Station and deconstructs it by removing the desk space in the center and replacing it with a low credenza that connects the two remaining (and now separated) desks. This creates a whole new area for storage and display, and it also creates a truly attractive and modern style. This is a desking solution you'll be excited to sit and work at every day.
This Voi workstation features:
- QUICK SHIP: order today and get it shipped to your door in 10 days or less!
- 72" x 92" footprint is provides a large amount of workspace while staying compact enough to fit in a smaller area.
- Clever storage options optimize space and keep things hidden away neatly.
- Maintains a low height of 65" even with overhead storage cabinets.
- Simple, straightforward assembly.
- Neutral laminates create a contemporary look, while offering scratch, spill and stain resistance.
- Platinum metallic storage drawers and door handles complement the sleekp O-leg supports.
- Piece of mind with HON's comprehensive lifetime warranty.
*Please note that seating and accessories pictured are sold separately.
If you're thinking about using the Voi Series for your office, the video below is a pretty cool demonstration of how versatile, sleek, and modular it is. You can see more Voi office setups here.
Voi's layered worksurfaces, practical storage options, versatile materials and compact footprints provide an ideal mix of function and style. These pre-configured settings simplify the purchasing process and let you concentrate on the work at hand.
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers.
Materials & Measurements
Low-pressure laminate, metal O-leg supports
Overall Footprint: 72" w x 92" d
Worksurface: 29.5" h x 72" w
Box/Box/File Pedestal Support: 28" h x 20" d
Stack-On Storage Shelf: 35" h x 71" w x 14" d (12" cubbies)
Lower Storage Credenza: 21.5" h x 60" w x 20" d
Modesty Panel: 14" h x 60" w