Wisp Build Table by HON
Build tables help you anticipate change with a flexible, scalable collection of worksurface shapes and sizes that can support any size group or type of activity. Turn the straight side of a half-round table into a soft wave and you get this unique 30" x 54" Wisp shape, which can create a whole circle table when combined with another Wisp table. It can also be combined with five other Wisp shapes to create a spiral six-top table configuration, as well as many other arrangements. The four post legs adjust from 22"H to 34"H in 1" increments, while glides and optional casters easily move across all surfaces.
- Shaped like half of a yin-yang symbol, this wisp shape supports up to four people and brings harmony to any work space
- Bring two wisp tables together to form a perfect circle that supports six people, or combine with other wisp or ribbon tables
- Select from one of 14 durable 3mm t-mold colors
- Customize your look with one of woodgrain, solid color or patterned laminates
- Legs adjust from 22"H to 35"H in 1" increments
- Glides and optional casters allow for easy movement on all surfaces
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Laminate top and metal base
Overall: 22" H x 54" W x 30" D
Legs adjust in 1" increments between 22" and 34"
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.